TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A 50% non-refundable deposit required for all wedding bookings.
- A $50 p/p non-refundable deposit is required for all general bookings.
- Appointment dates/times are only 100% confirmed once a deposit is received.
- Prices quoted will only remain valid for 2 weeks. Prices are subject to change after quote has expired.
CANCELLATIONS / POSTPONEMENTS
- Cancellations: If you choose to cancel your appointment at any time, will forfeit your deposit.
- Postponements: If you choose to book an alternate date within 6 months of the original date, your original deposit will be forfeited and will be required to pay another deposit.
For COVID-19 related postponements, please click here.
- Booking amendments: Any changes to your booking (i.e. A member of your group chooses to do their own makeup) less than 6 months prior to booking date, you will forfeit 50% of the cancelled persons charge.
NATURAL DISASTER POLICY
In the event that a natural disaster has occurred (i.e floods, fires or any other natural disasters), the following policies apply:
- Postponements: In the event that you are forced to postpone your wedding/event and cannot go ahead due to a natural disaster, your original deposit will be transferred to your new booking date without penalisation.
However, if your new date is for a following year, a revised quote will be issued to reflect pricing for the year selected.
If I am unavailable for your new date, a credit will be issued to use for future bookings. Credits are valid for 2 years from the date issued.
- "Just in case" Postponements / Cancellations: In the event that your wedding/event is able to go ahead, however you decide to postpone your event just in case or cancel your event and/or service with Brittany Rose Makeup entirely, our standard t&c's will apply, resulting in a forfeit of your deposit paid. Please read here for more information.
- Cancellations: If your event/wedding has been cancelled entirely (not postponed) due to a natural disaster, our standard t&c's will apply, resulting in a forfeit of your deposit paid.
*Square payments incur a 2.25% surcharge
*PayPal payments incur a 3% surcharge
- Please quote the invoice number or booking name as payment reference.
- Final balance must be paid 1 week prior to event or as per invoice due date.
- A final confirmation will be sent via email 1-2 weeks prior to the appointment, to confirm the final details (date, time, location). Please respond to confirm details.
- We kindly ask that you please arrive on time to your appointment. As we usually run back-to-back appointments, this can cause delays in our schedule. If you are running late, a fee will incur of $10 per 10 minute block.
MINIMUM CHARGE FEE
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required. If booking for less than 3 people, a fee of $135 per person short will incur.
- Travel fee applies for distances to/from Greystanes, NSW.
EARLY MORNING START
- A fee applies to bookings required to depart from Greystanes before 5:30 am.
- A fee applies to bookings requiring a Makeup Artist Assistant.
- Surcharge applies to all public holidays and their associated weekends.
- A trial is mandatory for all brides. Trials are available but not essential for the rest of the bridal party.
- For bookings within the CBD or where parking is restricted you will need to either arrange parking for the makeup artist booked at your hotel or pay the parking fee of the next closest parking facility. Please be aware that some parking centers in the CBD can charge ridiculous fees which are beyond our control.
- The customer agrees, if for some reason Brittany is unable to fulfill the appointment for personal, health, or other personal reasons, another artist will be sent in her place. If the customer is unsatisfied with this arrangement and has arranged an alternate makeup artist, a full refund will be given.
- If the customer allows before and after photo's to be taken, they are giving permission for website/social media/promotional use.
By accepting the invoice/making payment, the customer agrees to all Terms & Conditions listed above.