t e r m s & c o n d i t i o n s
- 50% deposit required for ALL bookings.
- Booking dates are NOT secure until a deposit is received.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Prices quoted will only remain valid for 2 weeks. Our prices are subject to change so if you would like to lock in a quoted price you will be required to pay a deposit.
*Square payments incur a 2% surcharge
*PayPal payments incur a 3% surcharge
- Please quote the invoice or use booking name as payment reference.
- Final balance must be paid 1 week prior to event or as per invoice due date.
- Please advise which method you will prefer. Cheques are not accepted.
- Travel fee applies for distances to/from Greystanes, NSW.
Early Morning Start
- Surcharge applies to bookings required to depart Greystanes before 5 am.
- Surcharge applies to all public holidays and their associated weekends.
- A trial is required for all brides. Trials are available but not essential for the rest of the bridal party.
- Cancellations made at any time, will forfeit your deposit.
- Postponements: If you choose to book an alternate date within 6 months of the original date, your original deposit will be forfeited and will be required to pay another deposit.
- Any changes to booking (ie. A member of your group chooses to do their own makeup) less than 6 months prior to booking date, you will forfeit 50% of the cancelled persons charge.
Cancellations/Postponements due to COVID-19
- Cancellations made at any time due to COVID-19, will result in a credit to use towards future bookings. Credits are valid for 2 years from the date issued.
- Postponements: If you choose to book an alternate date due to COVID-19, your original deposit will be transferred to your new booking date without penalisation.
In the event that we are not available for your new wedding date, you will have the option of a refund of your paid deposit, OR a credit to future bookings. Credits are valid for 2 years from the date issued.
- Any changes to booking (ie. A member of your group chooses to do their own makeup) less than 6 months prior to booking date, you will forfeit 50% of the cancelled persons charge, OR a credit to future bookings. Credits are valid for 2 years from the date issued.
- For bookings within the CBD or where parking is restricted you will need to either arrange parking for the makeup artist booked at your hotel or pay the parking fee of the next closest parking facility. Please be aware that some parking centres in the CBD can charge ridiculous fees which are beyond our control
Other T's & C's
- Minimum Charge Fee: A minimum of 4 people per booking is required. If booking for less than 4 people, a fee of $75 per person it is short will incur.
- A final confirmation will be sent via email 1 week prior to the appointment, to confirm the final details (date, time, location). Please respond to confirm booking.
- The customer agrees, if for some reason Brittany is unable to fulfil the appointment for personal, health, or other reasons, another artist will be sent in her place. If the customer is unsatisfied with this arrangement and has arranged an alternate makeup artist, a full refund will be given.
- If the customer is running late to their appointment they may incur an additional surcharge of $50 per hour or part thereof.
- If the customer allows before and after photo's to be taken, they are giving permission for website/social media/promotional use.
By accepting the invoice/making payment, the customer agrees to all Terms & Conditions listed above.