Treat yourself to a personalised makeup lesson with Award-winning Makeup Artist, Brittany Rose Makeup.
Whether you're a beginner or already familiar with makeup, Brittany's got you covered.
Brittany offers one-on-one lessons of all makeup levels and it's her goal to help you feel as confident in applying makeup as possible! You will walk away with knowledge of products and how to apply them best to accentuate your best features!
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Prep your skin before makeup application.
- Colour match & apply foundation flawlessly.
- Conceal, colour correct, contour, highlight and apply blush based on your facial features and what you choose to enhance.
- Basic colour theory: How to find the best colours for your complexion.
- Create perfect eyebrows to compliment your face.
- Apply false lashes.
- Pro tips on how to set your makeup to create a long-lasting finish.
- Basic knowledge on brushes and tools, and what works best for you and your desired finish.
ONE-ON-ONE LESSONS (3 HOUR)
Great for individuals who are wanting to learn more about makeup, work on their application skills, or discover some new products that work best with their skin type.
One-on-one Lessons are held in Brittany's home studio in Greystanes, located in Western Sydney.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOUR ONE-ON-ONE LESSON:
Brittany will begin with a brief skin consultation to determine your skin type and which products are best suited for you.
You will discuss a look that you are wanting to achieve, whether you want to create your signature everyday makeup look, a day-to-night look, or a glamourous look.
Each step is explained thoroughly as Brittany applies the makeup to one half of your face, while guiding you to master the other half using the same professional industry techniques shown.
You will be required to bring your personal makeup kit and tools so Brittany can suggest additional products/items you may need to complete your kit.
Brittany provides an array of high quality makeup products and brushes to use for the makeup lesson, such as Makeup For Ever, Nars, Charlotte Tilbury, MAC, Becca, Natasha Denona and Scott Barnes to name a few.
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE:
To gift a makeup lesson to a friend or loved one, click here.