TERMS & CONDITIONS
BOOKING POLICY FOR COVID-19
Brittany Rose Makeup will be complying with all government health orders and regulations and we can assure all staff are fully vaccinated and will be wearing a mask during the appointment. Staff are COVID tested every few days.
All tools, products and workstations are cleaned and sanitised thoroughly before and after each client. This includes face and eyeshadow palettes using a cosmetic sanitiser. Brushes are deep cleaned using an anti-bacterial soap and sanitised thoroughly. All sponges and mascara wands are single use items and are never shared between clients.
Customers of any vaccination status are welcome.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Due to the nature of the service being provided, I ask that the following requirements are followed by our customers. This will ensure the heath and safety of both yourself, myself, and my other clients, as well as ensuring my business can function as normal and future bookings are not affected. While I don't anticipate this will be a long-term requirement, I appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this time.
- ALL clients are required to take a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) on the day of their appointment, and provide a negative result before entering the premises. You must bring your RAT test with you to your appointment.
If you cannot access a RAT test, please arrive 15 minutes early, where you can purchase a test from us at $12. You will be required to wait in your car for a NEGATIVE result, until your appointment time.
In the case of a POSITIVE result, your booking will be cancelled and your deposit will result in a credit for future use. (More on cancellations below)
- Please wear a mask and QR check in at your appointment.
CANCELLATIONS / POSTPONEMENTS DUE TO COVID-19
- Postponements (Government Restriction Enforced): In the event that you are forced to postpone your wedding/event and cannot go ahead due to government regulations, your original deposit will be transferred to your new booking date without penalisation.
However, if your new date is for a following year, a revised quote will be issued to reflect pricing for the year selected.
If I am unavailable for your new date, a credit will be issued to use for future bookings. Credits are valid for 2 years from the date issued.
- "Just in case" Postponements / Cancellations: In the event that the government is allowing weddings/events to go ahead, however you decide to postpone your event just in case or cancel all together, our standard t&c's will apply. Please read here.
- Artist Cancellations: In the unlikely event that I am affected by COVID-19, all bookings (including wedding bookings) within the affected period will regrettably result in a cancellation. A full refund (minus your trial) will be issued and I will do my very best to find an available artist of a similar standard.
By accepting the invoice/making payment, the customer agrees to all Terms & Conditions listed above.