t e r m s & c o n d i t i o n s
- A $100 deposit is required to secure your booking and promo on offer until the date specified on your invoice/quote. Booking dates are NOT secure until a deposit is received.
- This initial deposit is fully refundable and transferable, so it can be used towards your trial or other makeup booking).
- Initial deposit is not refundable if used towards a Trial.
- A 50% deposit of your invoice total is required within 2 months of making your initial payment/deposit. It is advised that you book a trial before this date.
- This 50% deposit is NOT refundable, however it is transferable,
- The final balance of your invoice (remaining 50% of invoice total) must be paid 1 week prior to event or as per invoice due date.
Please note: Prices quoted will only remain valid for 2 weeks. Our prices are subject to change so if you would like to lock in a quoted price you will be required to pay a deposit.
- A trial is required for all brides and is invoiced separately (excluded from promo). Trials are available but not essential for the rest of the bridal party.
- Your initial $100 deposit can be used towards your trial.
- Travel fee applies for distances to/from Greystanes, NSW (excluded from promo)
*Square payments incur a 2% surcharge
*PayPal payments incur a 3% surcharge
- Please quote the invoice or use booking name as payment reference.
- Please advise which method you will prefer. Cheques are not accepted.
Early Morning Start
- Surcharge applies to bookings required to depart Greystanes before 5 am & is calculated from departure, not arrival.
- Surcharge applies to all public holidays and their associated weekends.
- Cancellations made at any time, however you will forfeit your 50% deposit,
- The initial $100 deposit is refundable within 2 months of your first payment.
- Postpones: If you choose to book an alternative date within 6 months of the original date, your original deposit will be forfeited and will be required to pay another deposit.
- Any changes to booking (ie. A member of your group chooses to do their own makeup) less than 6 months prior to booking date will incur a 50% charge will incur.
- For bookings within the CBD or where parking is restricted you will need to either arrange parking for the makeup artist booked at your hotel or pay the parking fee of the next closest parking facility. Please be aware that some parking centres in the CBD can charge ridiculous fees which are beyond our control
Other T's & C's
- The customer agrees, if for some reason Brittany is unable to fulfil the appointment for personal, health, or other reasons, another artist will be sent in her place. If the customer is unsatisfied with this arrangement and has arranged an alternate makeup artist, a full refund will be given.
- If the customer is running late to their appointment they may incur an additional surcharge of $50 per hour or part thereof.
- If the customer allows before and after photo's to be taken, they are giving permission for website/social media/promotional use.
By accepting the invoice/making payment, the customer agrees to all Terms & Conditions listed above.
- Promo cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer